Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where'd Carter Go??

Carter decided to give me my first little scare today! I put him on his play mat in the living room while I went in the bathroom to get his bath ready. I came out a few minutes later and Carter was gone! My heart dropped for about two seconds until I realized he had scooted around the footrest/bench thing we have in front of the couch. From my position I could only see the top of his head until I walked around the couch. What a crazy boy! Why didn't he tell me he was ready to move around? :)


Sorry the pictures are kind of bright! This is where I left Carter.



This is where I found him! He scooted all the way up there by himself! He was pretty proud of himself. :)



Yesterday I went in to check on Carter during his nap. He'd been talking to himself for a while so I thought I'd take a peek. This is how I found him! The flash was a little bright, but he's on his side! He's in his sleep sack and he was just happy as can been. He's laying on his side sucking on his hand. :) Pretty soon my boy will be rolling over!



1 comment:

  1. That's pretty impressive! Luckily the little turkey didn't do it after leaving him on your bed or something!

    ReplyDelete