Friday, March 9, 2012

Big Smile!

So far I think this is my favorite part of being a mom! Seeing my little guy with a huge grin just for me is the most amazing feeling in the world! Times like these make up for all the crying and being difficult. :) Carter just has to remind his mommy every once in a while that he really does know who she is and loves her!

Once again I apologize for the quality. I didn't want to miss the moment by trying to find the camera! But my phone is always on hand. :)
Isn't he just the cutest little boy in the whole world??
After we had some fun together I put Carter in his bouncer for a nap and he still kept smiling at me. :)
After smiling for a minute he decided he was still hungry so I fed him a little more and then he fell fast asleep.
Look at those cheeks! We find out next Friday how much he weighs. I'm sure it's a ton! He's getting too heavy for his mommy!
We love our little Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment