Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Treats!

Last night for FHE Rory and I decided to make some fun treats to give to people. Last week I had seen an article with fun Thanksgiving treat ideas so I showed some to Rory and we decided to be a little more creative than just normal cookies like we normally do. :)

The hardest part was trying to find candy corn! There wasn't any at Walmart or our grocery store so I finally ended up at Bass Pro Shops where I finally found some! Who would have thought it would be that difficult to find?

Rory and I had a lot of fun putting our turkeys together. Here are the instructions if you want to see how we did it. Once you figure out how to get the back Oreo to stand up straight on the base Oreo and stay then you're pretty much home free after that. :) Rory did the cute little feet. He was pretty proud of them. :)


1 comment: