Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We're Having a Baby!!!!!!!!!

I'm 18 weeks along (just over 4 months) and feeling pretty good right now. I spent about a month or so being nauseous all the time, but it has been a lot better the past few weeks. As long as I eat enough to keep me and the baby happy then I feel good. :)

Rory and I are super excited for our family to grow! We can't wait for our little addition! I'm due January 26th. So we just have about 5 more months to go! :)

Earlier this week I finally realized that I was feeling the baby move! I'm pretty sure I've felt it before and just didn't realize it. But it's pretty crazy knowing I have a living baby growing in my stomach! If I sit in the right position I can feel the baby move all the time. It's one of the coolest things ever! I wish Rory was here with me right now. I just felt some good kicks that he would have been able to feel. So far the baby always calms down when Rory tries to feel it kick. :) Maybe he just has a soothing presence. :)

We find out 3 weeks from today if our baby is a boy or a girl. We are getting really impatient! :) I know we have some grandparents and siblings that are dying to know as well! :) We're ready to start buying baby clothes and other cute things for the baby!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katie!!! That's soooo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I promise I'm not a stalker. I've been looking at yours and Rory's blog for a little bit now. I'm Rory's friend, Jess. I've cut your hair before. :) Anyway, I'm so excited for you two!! Feeling the babe move inside of you is the coolest thing in the world! Oh goodness, so excited for you guys. Already said that, oh well. Tell Rory hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats katie! How awesome! I'm about 3 weeks behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie!!!! Congratulations! You are gonna be the best mom. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know we have already told you congrats - but we are way excited for you guys! It is a life changing wonderful thing! We can't wait to hear what the gender is - keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, that is so exciting!!! It is such a fun thing to experience. Hope you continue to feel good, that makes a huge difference:) Mine always got worse with each one.

    ReplyDelete