Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Polar Bear

On Saturday Rory and I were out close to the zoo so we thought we'd stop by and check out the new addition! A few months ago a baby polar bear was brought to the zoo. We went by about a month ago, but he wasn't out for the public to see. I was pretty sad about it. But luckily when we went on Saturday he was out playing! So I thought I would post the cute pictures I got!

I know most of you probably don't care. But I'm going to narrate what the polar bear was doing as I was snapping pictures. :)

For a while he was playing with this huge trashcan and I could not get a picture of his face. Nice butt shot right?

Finally he accidentally pushed the can over the edge of the big step there.

Now he decides to find something new to play with since he can't reach the trashcan anymore.

So he walks around the other side of the pole and decides to play with the hay in his little kiddie pool. But it's a big drop and here he is beginning to fall over the side.

This is the end of his tumble as he rolls around with the hay stuff on the ground.

He's pretty cute isn't he? Thanks for humoring me! :)

While I was waiting for the polar bear to get rid of the trashcan so I could get a better view Rory decided to make room for the little kids and he went over to watch the grizzly bear swimming in the pool. When I was done with the polar bear I went over to join him. It was pretty entertaining watching him swim around.

It was just a quick trip to the zoo to finally see the baby polar bear, but it was a lot of fun! He's adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment